Communications 12 Unit 1:
Print the documents below as instructed.
1. Introduction to the short story: Print the Introduction to the Short Story, read it carefully and make notes on the main ideas.
2. Character: Print Character, read it carefully and make notes on the main ideas.
3. Vocabulary: Print Charles Vocabulary Part 1 and complete the exercise.
4. Charles: Print the Active Reader’s Marks handout and the short story Charles (available at the lab). Practice using the active reader marks as you read the story.
5. Vocabulary: Print Charles Vocabulary Part 2 and complete the exercise.
Print the Rest of the Instructions for Unit 1