Communications 12 Unit 3
1. Plot: Print the selection, Plot, read it carefully and make notes on the main ideas.
2. Thank You, M’am: Get a copy ofThank You, M’am (available at lab only). Practice using the active reader marks as you read the story.
3. Thank You, M’am: Watch this short movie clip of Thank You, M’am.
In a short paragraph, write three reactions you had to the movie.
4. Thank You, M’am: Answer Questions #1-8 at the end of the story. Remember to follow the guidelines outlined in Unit 1 and 2 for your answers. (Marks will be deducted for not following the guidelines.) Hand in your work.
5. Description: Evergreen: Chapter 7
Print the Sensory Vocabulary list and use it as a reference to help expand your vocabulary when you write.
Print the Rest of the Instructions for Unit 3