Exercise on Mood of the Verb (Both Classes)
1. She drove downtown yesterday.
2. He said it was time for a coffee break.
3. There were a few students who could not go to school because of Spring
4. The sun rises in the east.
5. I was sad because of the rain this morning.
6. Can you cook right now?
7. Mary came to the party on Sunday.
1. If I were a bird, I would fly in the sky.
2. If I were a teacher, I would adopt a self-directed method to teach my
3. If I were God, I would give happiness to everyone.
4. If I were you, I would not do so.
5. If I were you, I would buy a new car.
6. I would buy a new car if I had enough money.
7. I would travel all over the world if I won the 649.
8. If I were a teacher, I would give children more spare time.
1. Put up your hand when you have a question.
2. Turn off the music. Itís too noisy!
3. Donít smoke in the mall.
4. Keep quiet while you listen to the speech.
5. Watch out!
6. Give me my pen please.
7. Letís go away.
1. My mother came to my house last Friday.
2. It is Spring Break and there are few students in class.
3. Which book do you want?
4. I will go back to Taiwan next week.
5. I didnít come to the class yesterday.
6. Does you mom know you are here?
7. My mother traveled to the USA last month.
8. How many teams played yesterday?
9. Mary was absent yesterday. Did she come today?
10. It was raining yesterday. Did it rain before yesterday?
11. What is the temperature?
1. If I were a rich woman, I would travel all over the world.
2. If I were wiser, I would be out of debt.
3. If I were you, I would tell the truth.
4. I would fire Jack if I were the boss.
5. If I were younger, I would like to start my own business.
6. I would be happy to accompany you, if I were able.
7. I would come with you to the store, if I were free.
8. If I were a better student, I would study more.
9. If I were a bird, I would be happy to fly in the sky.
10. If I were the Prime Minister of Canada, I would pay more attention to
11. If I were a manager, I would offer a job to you.
1. Finish your homework on time.
2. Do what I told you to do.
3. Donít go out before you finish your homework.
4. Listen to me.
5. Give me the book.
6. Stand up when I call your name.
7. Shut the door before you leave.
8. Letís play right now.
9. Go out quickly! The fire is spreading.
10. Jump up on your chair when you hear your name.
11. Close the door please. Itís noisy outside.