As our time has become more limited, people more often prefer to follow simple recipes. This dish will be perfect for many different people: simple, delicious, tasty, healthy, and suitable. My dish will stimulate your appetite because it will harmonize well with your bread, rice, or pasta.
2lb mussels (in half shell)
1 small onion
1/2 green pepper 1/2 red pepper
2-3 teaspoons seasoned capelin caviar (MASAGO)
2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1. Check mussels-- wash quickly under cold running water and trim off the beard around edges of shell.
2. Preheat oven to 350 F. Peel onion, wash vegetables, remove core from peppers, and chop finely.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, mix all ingredients except mussels.
4. Spoon vegetables and mayonnaise mixture onto each mussel shell. Spread surface evenly.
5. Place mussel shells on a baking pan and put in the oven for 20 minutes.
Tips: If you are cheese lover, sprinkle with grated Mozzarella or Parmesan cheese after turning off the oven.
You can buy the frozen mussel and MASAGO at the TNT or SUPER STORE.
*The frozen mussel in half shell from NEW ZEALAND: 2LB $8.99 at the TNT, 1LB $3.98 at the SUPER STORE. *The frozen MASAGO, seasoned Capelin Caviar: 300g $7.99 at the TNT, 100g $2.99 at the H mart on NORTH ROAD.