Parmesan Crusted Veggies
A nutritious and tasty alternative to French fries.
Enjoy the same crispy, crunchy texture of fries with these delicious vegetables.
1 small bunch broccoli broken into bite size pieces.
1 small bunch cauliflower broken into bite size pieces.
4 Tbsp olive oil.
2 large eggs, beaten.
1 cup grated parmesan cheese.
1. Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat.
2. Pour beaten eggs over vegetable florets.
3. Mix gently with spoon.
4. Empty vegetables onto baking sheet or other flat surface.
5. Pour parmesan over veggies and coat.
6. Drop vegetables in hot oil and turn alternately, three minutes per side.
7. Salt to taste when piping hot .