Chicken and Pork Adobo
1/2 cup vinegar
1/2 cup water
2 heads garlic, crushed
1 teaspoon ground pepper
1 bay leaf
2 tbsp. rock salt
4 tbsp. soy sauce
1 kilo chicken, cut in serving pieces
1/2 kilo pork, cut into 1-inch by -inch pieces
1/8 kilo pork liver, cut into 1 inch by 2-inch pieces
4 tablespoons cooking oil for frying
1. Combine vinegar, garlic, crushed peppercorn, bay leaf, rock salt, soy sauce and place chicken, pork and liver.
2. Marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
3. In the saucepan, put 4 tablespoons of cooking oil for sauteing 1 head garlic, chicken, pork and liver until it is browned.
4. Pour the marinated sauce from method number 1 while doing method #3 and add 1/2 cup water and let it simmer and cover the saucepan with a lid until the chicken and pork are tender. Slow heat is recommended.
5. Stir once, cover and simmer until sauce thickens.
6. Place in a white serving ware for 10 people.