Cheesecake: A Sweety for Your Sweetheart
Do you like cheesecakes? Or have you ever been attracted by their fascinating appearance? If so, imagine that one day you are able to make a cheese cake for the person who you love and see him or her enjoying it . . . What a sweet picture! However, this won’t be a dream anymore. All you need to do is to follow the steps below. Finally, guess what? A great baker is born!
graham cracker crust shell
350g cream cheese
20ml whipping cream (or you can substitute milk for it)
40g corn starch
30g cake flour
NB: the above ingredients are used for an 8 inch cheese cake.
1. Prepare a big mixing bowl and preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Melt the cream cheese at room temperature and add 60g of sugar to it,
3. Put 3 eggs into the mixture and stir it until they are mixed completely.
4. Sieve the corn starch and cake flour into the bowl (make sure they are well mixed with the cream)
5. Add whipping cream into the bowl, and squeeze several drops of lemon juice.
6. Pour the mixture into a crust shell, then place it in the oven. Bake for about 45-60 minutes.
7. Chill the cake for at least 4 hours.
Tips: You may spread some jam on the cake if you like! ^_^
*All of the ingredients are available at SUPER STORE, T&T or