by Stacey Clements
Spicy or mild, this sausage or chicken recipe will have the whole family clamoring for supper.
1 Large onion.
3 Tbsp olive oil.
2 Green peppers, cut into 1 inch squares.
3 Peeled tomatoes. Canned will do.
3 Cloves garlic, chopped.
˝ tsp chili powder.
1 chorizo sausage or 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
1. Heat oil in large fry pan over medium heat.
2. Sauté onions, garlic and peppers until limp.
3. Add chopped sausage and chili. Heat through.
4. Reduce heat and add tomatoes.
5. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring gently.
6. Serve with rice.